Innovative training and explainer video production
Training Video Production
We offer a full range of training video production and instructional animation production from our studio.
There are new ideas and content generated every second on the web, it is critical to separate your message from your competitors. Recently, explainer videos have become popular amongst established and start-up companies alike.
Explainer videos have several advantages over traditional text explanations and descriptions. First of all, videos are much more engaging than just text; if a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine what a minute of video is worth? Due to high speed connections and vast amounts of content, users are not willing to be patient and stay on any one page for a long time. The average user has an attention span of around 8 seconds, if they’re not engaged in those 8 seconds, they will move on to the next site right away. A well-made explainer video consolidates all of the important details into one place in a minute or two.
Why Explainer Videos are the greatest marketing tools
Explainer videos and whiteboard animations are more effective in training situations than Powerpoint. The statistics back this up...
- Explainer videos create an emotional bond with the viewers (which makes them more confident).
- They increase the understanding of your product or service by 74%.
- 7 out of 10 internet users are watching videos rights now.
- Video marketing works for SEO
- They boost your website's online visibility by ranking it higher on Google searches.
- They increase your website's click-through rates by 41%
- They make your visitors stay longer on your website (from an initial 8 seconds to 2 minutes on average).
At Onevision we produce corporate video films in the southern region of Ireland. From our Cork based video production and animation studio we strive to produce cutting edge video productions for a wide range of business and entertainment sectors. From 3D animation to motion graphics we also design and produce engaging promotional movies for use in online and traditional platforms.